The Best Time to Become a Travel Agent Was 20 Years Ago.
Becoming a Travel Agent Just Got Easy, with AARC online Travel School.
Investment of your time in gaining knowledge pays the best dividends.
Best Paying Travel Agent Niches are:
1. Europe River Cruise Group Specialist, Commissions $10,000 to $50,000 per group.
2. Cruise Group Specialist, Commissions from $1,000 to $30,000 per group.
3. Luxury Specialist, Commissions from $5,000 to $25,000 per booking.
4. Faith-Based Specialist, Commission from $1,000. to $15,000. per group
5. Destination Wedding Specialist, Commissions from $1,000 to $10,000 per booking.
6. Caribbean Honeymoon Specialist, Commissions from $500 to $1,000 per booking.
7. Caribbean or cruise Specialist, Commissions from $200 to $500 per booking
Note 1: Most luxury clients book direct because they can't find an agent that knows about Luxury Resorts, Hotels and Private jets.
Note 2: 97% of searches are now for Local Travel Agent Specialist.
Want more information on becoming a travel agent?
1. Call 800 516-7891 Ext 1 for a prerecorded explanation of how our travel program works and the benefits you will receive by joining us.
2. Visit our website for more information. https://homebasedtravelagents.org/
3. Call 800-619-8646 and we will answer any questions you may have.